Brazil for "Brothers" ?

Many African American men are going to Brazil and are being successful with the women there have anyone of you been there and i know it's the most racially mix society on the planet but I don't know if i could make it with limited knowledge of portugese any reviews on the women and people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been there but I hear blacks are the majority there especially in the city Salvador. I wanted to go last year for the World Cup but was and still is too broke lol

What Girls Said 3

• I've never been, but had a half Brazilian friend in college. She said its super fun and a lot of people are hot, but you don't want to be lower class there and need money to stay out of shitty situations. Portuguese is hard to learn, so start sooner than later. Anyhow, that's just a secondhand opinion for you.

• Black women not good enough for u?

• I've never been there.

What Guys Said 2

• y only in brazil bro? they r welcomed everywhere :)

• Brazil has this light skin "racism" thing going on so black people don't tend to do to well. If you got game you got game so you'll probably do well regardless but it won't be as easy. We do real well in Europe though and some Asian countries.

• nah but Europe , asia etc ain't ready for the total package i mean the pretty face + body to die for damn