My ex wants to hang out again, need advice from guys and girls..

He was my first boyfriend. I was 17. He kept the charade going long enough to f*** me a couple of times, realized how much I sucked in bed, then promptly dumped me. I sent him an email to vent out all the things about him I hated, and never talked or thought of him again. Soon after, I began dating his best friend, who had always had feelings for me, and we hit it off pretty well.

Fast forward two years, and we're still together. He began talking to his ex-best-friend a few weeks ago, and now they're hanging out again like nothing ever happened. (I will never understand how guys get over things like that..) And the ex has apparently been asking why I don't want to hang out with them. He also has a girlfriend so I'm assuming he genuinely wants to hang out. T My boyfriend tells me I'm over-thinking this way too much, and he'd also like it if I'd hang out with them. This is extremely hard to think about, since the thought of him never crossed my mind for the last two years, since I sent that email. I definitely don't want to be friends with him, but is it possible to hang out with someone you don't like just for the sake of not always being left out?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't hang out

What Girls Said 0