Moving out with boyfriend?

Hello everyone. I am currently struggling with the decision of moving out of my parents house to go with my boyfriend eight hours away. I turn 21 in October and I have been with him for over a year. We met at work and we spent every day and night together when he was in the same town i live in. I eventually spent every night at his place so i feel that we really know eachother pretty well, however; i am scared to leave so far away. My parents mean the world to me and im afraid to make a mistake. Im going to school, i have a job, and im doing pretty well. The only thing missing is him. He moved and we are still together, but it is difficult for us to continue our relationship being so far away. Its up to me to make that choice and im so torn by it. The scary thing is that if i go and we end up not working out, im the one who has to start over again. I've already gone to visit him twice, so i have an idea of what life would be like. I just need advice from people who have perhaps been through the same thing? I know im young and i dont want to make the mistake of holding my life back for someone else, as much as i love him. I need to also think for myself. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess it's up to u now dat u are 21... anyway i guess it'd be better to go wid da one u love most ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• you should put yourself first.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, I'm 25 and have lived with my fb for 8 years. Honestly, wait it out. Guys get to comfortable, they think you should do a lot around the house. It won't be the same when you hang out with girlfriends. 21 enjoy it. Wait till you get engage.