Should I expect a guy his age to ask out a lot of women?

Okay well I'm only 19 and I've had no expierienve dating guys... But this guy asked me out he's 24 so I'm sure he's had more expierience with women and dating etc... I don't wanna ruin things became too attached because I tend to do that... Anyways what are some do's and dont's when it comes to getting to know someone for first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him asking him questions. Don't ask big questions first off like "Would you want a big wedding or a small wedding?" or "How many kids would you like to have?" Instead, ask him questions about _him_. Where is he from, what makes him happy (but don't be general like that). You need to ask questions which elicit information about him so you get to learn his personality which is more important than goals, or jobs, or weddings, or kids. You want to like him and his telling you about himself and who he is is necessary for that. Also, like all good interviewers, have follow-up questions. So, if he answers a question like "I'm from _____", then you ask about that place; even if that question is not specifically about him, he will describe that place and relay stories about his life there and, innocuously, he reveals himself to you.

What Guys Said 1

• yes... he's an adult guy... so it's obvious ;)

What Girls Said 1

• im sure he's had some experience.