Girls, do you like it if a guy asks where you want to go for a date?

I'm trying to arrange a first date with a girl i've been talking to online, assuming she's looking to date I don't know I didn't ask yet, but do you like it if a guy asks what you want to do for a date? I know girls expect the guy to arrange everything. etc. Just curious. I guess first do I need to figure out what she's looking for? Whether just a friendship or a potential relationship? Or do I just need to offer to meetup with her and just see what happens? Thanks girls:) What are your opinions?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better to pick a low key place you two can talk and just ask her if she's cool with it. A bunch of back and forth trying to plan something can spoil the momentum. If she needs to choose a different day, she'll tell you. But the venue doesn't matter much.

• Also, saying Want to go on a date?" Never scared a girl off, unless she's not interested.

What Girls Said 8

• Take her out to a place where you can test her personality. Take to see a funny movie, to see if she laughs and is confident with herslf. Take her to a fair, there can be a chance to make a connection. Take her for a walk. Take her to a place YOU really like and see how she reacts to it. This will show you how much in common you two have and if she's the right one

• That's fine for me. If he plans it or if he asks me what I'm into. Just don't say the movies... that's a HORRIBLE first date.

• I like balance. If the guy's doing the asking, I don't mind picking what we're doing -or being given a short list of "hey, I was thinking about one of these things -any preferences?" I'm also VERY oblivious, so if I'm not dating a guy, I won't assume he means a date or that he's interested unless he says so. Whatever you end up doing, make sure it's something you either both like or are equally unfamiliar with.

• Sometimes I like having two options... But mostly it's fun to see what the guy has planned after talking online for a little and seeing how he incorporates our interest into a good environment. No pressure lol

• Just don't say "I don't know, wherever you wanna go" sometimes it's nice to have a guy plan out everything and just have an objective in mind rather than floundering around uncertain of where to go for a while.

• Have a specific plan, but ask her if she's ok with it and let her tweak it a bit if she wants

• No he needs to know what she likes

• yes I like it.