Would any vegan or vegetarian girl be okay with dating a meat eater?

How do female vegans feel about dating a man who eats meat?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated them, it's fine with me. It's their choice.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yea I'm a vegetarian only because I don't like meat.. It's weird lol. But meat eaters don't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, you just have to make two meals when you cook. My godmother is a vegetarian and my godfather loves meat — they've been married 25 years. So its possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a big deal though. That subject is far better than religion difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind I just don't eat animal products for my own reasons. I wouldn't judge someone nor force my opinions on them. As long as the guy knows that I don't eat meat and won't force it upon me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's all I expect as well

What Guys Said 3

• Most vegetablists I've encountered have been fine with others around them eating meat. They know that's how other people live, respect it and just expect similar respect for their own lifestyle and choices.

The militant ones who start raving about how that burger you're about to eat was made from innocent calves thrown into giant grinders while still alive, or that they only eat twigs and swamp moss ethically farmed and read poetry before being harvested... those are the ones to avoid.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I think she's not the crazy type

• Some can feel very strongly about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, but I don't think she's one of those crazy types

• Lol no those don't mix well that's like a jock dating an emo person or goth.

0|0
    0|0