Girls, what do you think of shy guys?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently have a crush on a shy guy, and I like him because he's so cute and quiet and I'm the only girl that likes him. BUT it's kinda hard because he never talks to me and he's very hard to read in general. After a while it's intimidating since I'm shy too :/

What Girls Said 20

• i think they are kind of cute.

• Not interested.

• They can be cute, but if a guy never says or does anything that'd draw attention to him, there's no guarantee he'll be noticed.

• Their cute but hard to read

• I think shy guys are cute and I can kind of relate to them because I used to be extremely shy. It makes me wanna talk to them and try to get them to open up to me. I wanna figure out whats going on up in their little head

• I think a lot of shy guys are lowkey freaks

• i like getting to know them!
    cute

• I like them the same as the non-shy guys.

• If they'll warm up to me eventually it's adorable. Especially when a guy blushes. But he needs to be more outgoing with me at least if we start dating.

• No offence but shy guys are NOT for me.

• Lol theyre awesome

• They're my type. They're so cute because I can make them blush and stutter.

• I think they're cute

• I find them cute. Most of the guys I've dated were shy. They tend to be my type

• They're cute if they're like that nonchalant, laid-back shy.

• Can be a bad thing if the girl is shy too (happened with me and my boyfriend we didn't ever speak in person til out first date due to us being shy of each other we even had class together and we didn't speak then xD)

• Oh, GOD, that sounds familiar. I'm shy, and so's my boyfriend -and it's even worse 'cause we're both oblivious. We danced around each other for three years before finally doing something about it.

• Yeah we "danced" around each other for 3-4 months not as bad as years tho xD

• Wimpy. Grow a pair. Lousy in bed. Shitty job. Lousy fathers. Boring conversation. Pushovers.

• Never dated one because they've never been brave enough to make a move
    Went on a date with a shy guy once and I liked him but nothing happened. Found out later that he really liked me
    Confidence to go after what you want is important. Shy can be cute but also a bit immature in a way
    But it depends on the girl really

• It depends on how they are around me privately, because I feel like everyone acts different around certain people so if u joke around and stuff with me when we're alone it wouldn't mind me.

• As a shy girl, I support them. People who aren't at least a little shy.. they're intimidating and I don't understand them at all