Guys, Any tips on finding a girlfriend?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out, do things you enjoy, and live your life. When you meet a woman you like, talk to her and ask her out.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's starts with your social circle/community. Find people who share similar interest. Meet people. You're bound to run into girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't look for one.

Read that twice.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah dude its usually when you are not looking for one is when you find one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding? I've always found my dates from: gym, classes, friends-of-friends, house parties, dancing.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a girl to date and love you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Google it... Lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah say your not looking for a girlfriend lol. Have sex with a woman let her open up to you act like it's not a big deal. Then when you feel she's comitted and emotionally invested you open up and start a relationship. Going around saying I'm looking for a girlfriend to a woman on the first date or so is a turn off. Be a man be independent and let them come to you. Fuck this mentality of men should chase after what they want. Shit doesn't work. Woman have men hitting on them everyday chasing them all the time. The one guy she has sex with and doesn't chase after her.. guess who's she is more interested in. She starts to think Woah maybe he's got better options or somwthing more to offer that I don't know about. Then when you have sex and know she is emotionally invested is when you make your move to start a relationship. Then you can gradually start to open up and get on a more compassionate level that you really do want. There is a game to be played and its annoyjng but it's the only way men can be successful with women. Goodluck bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Be tall
    2. Have dark hair
    3. Have money
    4. Have a house
    5. Have a nice car
    6. Be muscular
    7. Have a sexy square jawline
    8. Have a big penis
    9. Walk everywhere as if you own the ground beneath your feet, and the air you breath
    10. Learn the arts of white nighting, charming, and conniving.

0|0
    0|0
  • google is a great tool for these questions. you're likely to get far better advice on there for these things than on here

0|0
    0|0