I think she might like him or I am overthinking?

I have been talking to this guy for two months now, we like each other for year and this year we finally told each other. Well the guy I am talking to he has a son and I know that the mother of his child will always be in his life which I understand. On facebook I am following the mother of his child and I was looking on my newfeed and I seen there was a picture that she liked which is the picture below. When I saw the picture I it freaked me out because I am thinking maybe they are still talking more then co parents, and maybe she likes him still and wants to get back with him and now i'm scared and I dont know if I am overthinking about the picture or not I just need advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You're overthinking and you need to calm down. Take deep breaths. They have a child together so they will always have a relationship. If they're on good terms, it might seem like they're doing something behind your back.

But if he wanted to be with her... he would be. He's not. He's with you. He has to have a good rapport with the mother of his child so the child will be stable somewhat.

• You're over thinking.