Girls, would you ever date a male model?

I've found an article that says that no woman should ever date a male model.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/id-rather-date-a-tree-than-a-male-model/

Would you ever date one?

Maybe it's not even certain whether he's even into women :O

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, if I liked him. That's hot! I do see the author's point though in that sometimes men who know they are attractive will treat you poorly because they know they can get any girl. I wouldn't say that's just restricted to models though. If I liked a guy for his personality, I'd date him. That's that. Being attractive is a plus.

• Yes, you're right when you say that he could have any girl. I'm not a professional model but my family pushes me to seriously try it, my many friends too, and I actually have trouble finding a girlfriend. They don't even approach me, it's me who has to take action all the time. And when I tell them who I am, it looks like it sounds too good : I don't drink or smoke or do any dangerous sport or come from a poor background. Upper middle class.

I'm 6'1, lean, have steel blue eyes, straight white teeth, am educated, not ripped, but in good shape, and blonde hair.

• That's really cool.

• Why did you ask? Do you live there and would date me potentially?

What Girls Said 13

• I've dated a model before, nothing special simply because they are models.
    The thing is, models look GREAT on camera. They have proportions that look amazing to the lens.
    But they don't necessarily have the 'aura' or 'glow' that truly draws people's attention in public places/parties/work etc etc.
    There are certain people who are a lot more attractive in person than models, but you can't just put your finger on why. Scouts are trained to look past that glow as the camera does not see it.
    I think Actor/Actresses tend to have both the glow and good looks.

• i dont know. i dont think it would matter much when it comes to my priorities. id be looking for more important aspects of who he is.

• I would love to date a model but I would be terrified he'd cheat on me or leave me. We could have the best relationship in the whole world and is be terrified. This is why I'd rather not consider dating a model.

• He'd get hit on my many other women I guess. It would ultimately depend on his character whether he leaves you or not. So you rather wouldn't because he could technically have any girl

• I likely won't... modeling isn't a very stable career nor high paying in countries like mine unless they somehow make it big and there's a reaaaally slim chance of that happening.

• nah, doesn't matter - why not if I think he's a good guy?

• You're 17, most male models are 20 and older, would you date one despite the age gap 3 years + ?

• 3 years might be a bit more now, but really, my parents are 6 years apart and doing swell, so i see no problem

• Nope , not interested in dating one.

• no fucking way... Just kidding hell to the fucking yeah.

• So, you'D really date one? But most male models are 20 and older :O Wouldn't you mind the age gap?

• umm.. no.. i like to b the pretty one

• nahh. like the other girl said, i get to the the beautiful one in the relationship.

• If you're above average looking yourself, wouldn't you be proud to have an equally beautiful SO?

• i guess it just depends on the guy

• My ex was a model and he was soo full of himself
    Not to say all male models are
    But maybe not

• I have dated a male model yes. They are quite centred on being materialistic. And they know they look good and they like the attention they receive from other females. I know they are in the spot light when in front of a camera but it is like don't use that outside of your job. Whether I was in he's presence and he got into a conversation where the asker asked him "oh what you do for a living" he would say "I model, for such and such. I've done this, this and this" it's like seriously? Just say you model.

• I'm not against it