Girls, what's coming on too strong?

If we had a date and i text you the next day saying what a great time I had would it be too much? Also if the next day I tried to make plans for the following week it that too much also? What would be too much and what might scare you off? I'm afraid if I really like someone I'll want to talk to them whenever possible and don't want to come off as too needy. I'm not needy I would just enjoy talking to you whenever possible but don't need it.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hearing from a guy I liked the day after a date'd be WONDERFUL. Otherwise I'd just be constantly checking my phone going "did he have a good time? Should I call him? Am I being desperate or misreading things? What did I do wrong?" And hearing that he had a good time? That'd just leave me smiling and happy. Heck, if the date finished up early in the day, hearing from him the SAME day that he'd had a good time would be nice. The first date I went on was a Friday -and we both had prior obligations that meant we wouldn't be able to do much (if any) communicating that weekend -he told me up front about that and said that he'd had a nice time, we both agreed that a second date was in the cards, but also that it was my turn to pick what we'd be doing.
    When I really like someone, I'm happy to be around them and interact with them as much as I can. Hearing that me or conversation with me is enough to make someone -especially someone I care about -happy? That's FANTASTIC. Too much would be if it was constant (every few hours, some sort of message) and the guy didn't actually seem to care about what I was saying -or didn't let not-in-person conversations that were wrapping up naturally end.

What Girls Said 3

• If you had a good time and your date finished before 11pm. You can text the very same day even. I don't think its too much. You can text everyday, provided you've got a response to your previous texts. But wait at least a day or two to make plans.

• no way! it would be nice to say you had a great time. once the convo gets started bring up a second date! :) good luck

• Relax
    Just be yourself
    If a guy didn't message me the next day id assume either he's a jerk and is playing games, or he isn't into me