What do I do when my boyfriends behavior changes?

We were fine doing real good then all of a sudden he starts acting differently. Not taking to me as much not being cute and romantic our saying he loves me.. More concerned with drinking and his phone then me or my opinions or Whats going on in my life and he is always saying how i need to respect him out he is gonna put me in line and talks to me like I'm a child and even when we in public he talks to me like I'm his little bitch and i should do whatever he says.. What do i do

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very unhealthy relationship. It is one thing to start acting differently at random times because sometimes people just go into these "off" phases and need space to re-coop. However, this guy seems to want only to control you. "Put you in your place"? Really? He doesn't deserve to have a female devoted to him if this is the way he looks at you. Love is not about changing someone and making them do absolutely everything for them. Like I said, this is a very unhealthy relationship. How long have you been with him? My boyfriend did this a few times in the beginning of our relationship and I found out later on that he was actually cheating on me. Getting nudes from other females and talking to them 24/7. I mean he stopped because I found out and called him out on him. He hasn't done it sense and it has been 4 years since that point. However, I would never want anyone to go through what I did. I had to physically go through his phone and figure it out myself because he lied to me about it. And when I saw that stuff, it took such a toll on me, my confidence and my ego. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy. I would try to look into if he is cheating on you. But don't go through his phone like I did with my boyfriend. It was not a pretty sight. But it would explain why your boyfriend all the sudden is on his phone all the time.

• Weve been together for almost 2 months.. All he seems to care about is sleeping drinking and his phone. And he tells me that if we break up that i will never date anyone ever again. And he will make sure of it

• I have no one to help me

• I would call a social worker. A social worker can help you and they will respect your wishes. You need to get out of there before it is too late.

What Guys Said 3

• It is up to you but I wouldn't take being disrespected like that

• Some guys feel guilty about breaking up with a girl so they start treating her horribly so that she will decide to leave. Perhaps that is what he is doing; maybe there is someone else who has captured his attention.

• if he has some drinkin prob it'd b better to help him instead ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him. Read what you just wrote and ask yourself why the hell you're still with him.