Have you ever half kissed someone?

I went as a date with a friend recently. And he knows i like him but i can't seem to figure him out. It was the first time e hung out alone in months. And when he went to drop me off home i went to kiss him on the cheek out of habit and didn't know if i should kiss him so i went for the cheek. It wouldn't have been the first time we kissed but the first time in like 6 months. But i caught half his mouth. I can't figure out if he went for the lips and i went for the cheek. Has this ever happened to anyone else. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It's usually awkward for them so I bite the bullet. " That was bullshit. I want a real kiss" I always get a really good one after that. Yay.

What Guys Said 3

• I have not had this happen. I would be frank and just bring up what happened from your perspective (in an asking rather than accusing way). You two can laugh about it later.

• u mean a quick kiss? yup many times LOL

• This has happened accidentaly to me a few times its pretty funny to be honest

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I understand this, yeah you could call it that.