Guys, why does my boyfriend see me as a slut?

Yesterday me & my boyfriend was having a heart to heart & he told me exactly how he feel about me ,& he came right out & said he sees me as a hoe/slut & that i seem wild & fast. Even his friend mentioned that i come off as that although im a virgin. What does that mean & why do u think he thinks that about me?

He even says im sneaky too 😩😩😩

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You are Virgin not a slut, it's just you are wild, and he is an asshole, you are wild fun and enjoy things and have fun. Tbh honest if I have such a girlfriend I will totally adore her also if my friends say she is slut I will say 'stfu man, she is my girlfriend and I dgaf about your opinion, cause I know who and what she is.'

What Guys Said 19

• I think this may be a manifestation of his own insecurities. If this is indeed the case, it's not about anything you've done. Some people may be more jealous in nature, seeing any affection between you and a third party as unfaithful. If he is scared of losing you he may be mentally unwilling to let you to share your time with others. This can lead to controlling behaviour.

If you are interested in pursuing the relationship, you could ask what kinds of things make him uncomfortable. Be open, honest, and accepting. Try to be inquisitive rather than accusatory. If it's reasonable stuff, great. If it's over-the-top and you would feel disingenuous complying, then maybe you two aren't right for each other.

• The question is why would you call a piece of shit like that your boyfriend? you should have told him to gather his shit and get out immediately.

• Wow... that's messed up. And this is a guy you call a friend? At best, he needs to learn to be a little more thoughtful in how he expresses himself, and the words he chooses, as how you act or carry yourself shouldn't be reduced to the lowest possible word choices. Not without some really good reasons.

• Dump him, signs of an emotional abuser. How are you a slut and a virgin at the same time wtf. If he hasn't put these 2 things together yet then he has problemos.

• Sounds like he wants to establish dominance or some sort of control over you. Perhaps somebody is talking in his ear, a family member ie mother who doesn't like u, or jealous 'friend' who wants u for himself and will do and say anything to break u guys up (classic tactic). What ever it is dont put up with bullshit. And if he sees u as a slut even though your a virgin fuck him u deserve better. Ps watch out for one of his friends making their of u guys break up as its classic manipulation.

• If he has these negative feelings why is he with you? Better question now that you know how he sees you why are you with him?

• Are you giving him sex? Were you easy? Then he will see you as a slut even if he doesn't tell you. Most men won't, they are smarter than your boyfriend

• as i told u... virgin and slut's TECHNICALLY impossible 8)

• Clearly he's stupid somehow. If you're a virgin than clearly you're not a slut. But if you like attention of men other than your boyfriend then somehow I can see what he means. But seriously, no girl deserves to be called a "slut".

• Maybe you seem maturer than you are - Sometimes a young mind mistakes maturity for sexual expierence.

• Your boyfriend is a dick as simple as that.

• He is a piece of sh** who is going to try to control you, DUMP HIM

• o. O

No idea. No idea at all. Kind of rough on your self esteem there, isn't he? Sorry ><

• I can't tell you why he thinks that because I know nothing about either of you, but I'd break it off immediately. His friend is one thing, but him its another. If he can't give you a reasonable, and I mean "Because you fuck everyone you meet" type of reason, explanation as to why he believes that, dump his ass cause thats just too far into the side of disrespect towards your girlfriend.

• I don't know why anyone would consider a virgin a slut but I guess you might come across as very sexual without even trying to

• Well it could be the type of clothes you wear or just little things you do. Like getting very close when you talk to guys, or touching their arm or leg when you're talking to them. Even just biting your lip or curling your finger in your hair comes across as kind of sexual when an attractive girl does it.

• Maybe you're just open about your sexuality and you give off a certain vibe. He could be intimidated by that. Are you flirtatious?
    Or maybe he's trying to put you down - a kind of abuse.
    Stay true to yourself. Virgin does not equal slut.

• what type of vibe do u mean

• If you aren't afraid to speak openly with him or others about sex, it may make him uncomfortable. He may not realize you're just speaking openly, he might instantly read: slut. "Good girls" aren't supposed to talk about or enjoy sex. That's an antiquated notion, but many people still feel that way.

• Sure he wasn't just trying to get a reaction?

• because of your personalty and you dress like a slut.

• It means his definition of slut is incorrect.