Girls, How long till a girl gets fed up with being a FWB?

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months now she's 20 and im 23, and when i say "seeing" it's a very loose term. It's basically just a sexual relationship although we do text almost every day and talk on the phone occasionally,. She talks to me about guys and I talk to her about girls sometimes. However lately she does bring up a lot how she'd like to do more stuff with me, like go out more etc. Seeming like girlfriend things to me. I do like this girl but I would't wanna date her exclusively just cause i do like being sinlge and not having to worry about what she's doing etc. Overall maybe im just scared of a realtionship with her. Question is how long can this keep up?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• her wanting to hangout more doesn't automatically mean she wants to date you. if you want to stay single then just be honest about that with her.

What Girls Said 4

• Not long at all

• Probably shouldn't keep it up any longer. You don't want to hurt her right?

• If you like her I think you should take a chance and ask her out on a real date, it would be sweet :)
    Otherwise you need to be honest with her about your intentions and be prepared to walk away

• While if ur sleeping with this girl and ur having sexual relations with her and also talking to her very often. You are potentially leading her on, and if u like her than cool, but don't say anything until u really know. Just remember that if u have to question the relationship then u shouldn't be in it.