Girls, Would you date a black or African guy?

Simple question. Would you date a black or African guy?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure :) because I'm Black myself and find them rather not

What Girls Said 18

• I absolutely love the shade of guys on the medium-lighter shade. A lot of black guys have a really strong and beautiful jaw line and smile. Honestly, I find more black males attractive than I do white ones.
    As far as dating goes, I want to say yes, but my family would kill me. I would have to choose between my heart and my family, so if my love is strong enough for him then totally yes. Though, what they don't know won't hurt them. ;P

• Hey aren't you a wild one! XD

• Of course, black guys are ridiculously hot.
    A black guy that knows how to kiss... damn. My knees go weak.

But I'm not stereotyping here, I've had one black guy that was simply awful. :(

• Being awful is not a black guy thing lol. Anyone can be awful, hows that stereotyping black men? :-D

• @Asker Black guys are my preference but not for a particular reason basically. I've had so many white guys kindly tell me that they have a big dick when I say I don't really like to date white guys, as though that's the only reason why. No. You can't help who you find attractive!

• Lol I hear you. Go African then... no disappointment in that area code. :-D

• Yeah. I've dated one. I've liked a lot if black guys but I haven't had really any like me back, but that's life

• Yes that's life indeed. ):

• yes I would

• Yeah.
    /////

• Yeah, if I liked him.

• If I find him attractive, sure why not.

• Any famous black guy you're attracted to?

• TI, Chris Brown Bo wow. I find them to be very attractive.

• I'd say yes, if I liked him and we were similar
    I haven't before though because there's pretty much no black guys where I live

• Awwww that's just sad lol.

• Yes yes yes

• Lol it had to be three times. XD

• Yes because I need to type at least 10 letters hahah

• Yes. As a white girl, I would date an African guy. If we share common goals & interests and I'm attracted to him, why the hell not? :)

• Wild spirit I sense in you. (:

• Black from the US, yes. Black from Africa, no (they tend to be very rude).

• Lol how so?

• There's a say in africa "If you see a rotten potato in your potato bag, take it out. If you see that the majority of those potatoes are rotting away, throw away the whole bag." (:

• The African guys that have talked to me have been incredibly rude to me, assuming I'm DTF as soon as I talk to them. Maybe YOU are nice, but the African guys I have talked to have been VERY rude.

• I don't see why not

• Sure, if I was attracted to him. :)

• duh wut
    lol i'm kidding but black guys are seriously hot

• Race shouldn't matter.

• Sadly it does but the world is changing. (:

• Yes. It's not my usual type but if I liked him then so what?

• If he's nice, funny and caring... and we get along sure.

• Yes and I have, he was a black guy from Africa lol. Now he's one of my bed friends. (I'm white for the record)

• Since you're anon, is he any good? in any area? :-P

• I just realized my post had an error, it should say best not bed. lol

He is very good in many areas, a very, kind, intelligent. hard working, successful individual.