Is he too good to be true?

I've been seeing this guy for about two weeks, about every other day, but we've liked each other for almost two years. He actually told me that while we were at our different colleges he stopped hooking up with people so he could have a clean track record because he wanted to persue me when we were both home. Now that we're pretty much together, he's been treating me like a princess. He asks me lots of questions about my life, compliments me all the time, made a list of my favorite things so he wouldn't forget (which I didn't even know he was doing), acts like he's lucky to have me, makes me laugh, surprises me with little gifts, supports me and respects me. Coming from an emotionally and physically abusive relationship, not finding anything wrong with this guy is very strange for me. Is it possible he is just too good to be true, or have I just stumbled upon an amazing guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly can't say for sure without knowing him or knowing more about his nature. However, I do know that usually if it seems too good to be true, that's because it IS too good to be true and it's not true at all. :/ Only time will reveal.

My advice to you is just to enjoy the selfless, cutsey romance of it all :) Whether it's too good to be true in the future, in the present, he is showing you the type of romance men used to sing about in old jazz songs :) So just enjoy this part of the process, be a charming, delightful girl to romance. Have fun with it! Recognize that many females do not get to experience this level of adorableness and romance (mostly because they don't demand more from guys) so despite what may happen in the future, this is something you should enjoy in the present. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, sometimes a guy is just amazing and wonderful. Count your blessings and hold onto him.

• hmmmm is there any sign that he'll cheat on u or sth?

if not, then y u have doubts?

• I don't think so, he made it clear very early on that I could trust him. I don't know I guess I'm just making sure!

• He's really interested in you; that's for sure. There's definitely some potential there.

What Girls Said 1

• Amazing dude!