I don't like him, how do I tell him?

So I'm 16 and there's this guy that's 18 who likes me. All these people including his best friend have told me this. The thing is.. I don't even know him and I kinda don't want to get to know him now since he's been following me around at lunch, i'm very unobservant but it's super obvious he's following me. This one time, I was at my locker getting money to go to popeyes during lunch, him and his best friend were coming towards me and they were pretty loud so you could hear what they were saying, the guy was going to ask me to our school dance. I ran away before they got there, didn't even eat Popeyes T-T. I'm not trying to be mean but it most likely sounds like I am. It's just.. i don't know him, like I've never spoke to him, he's following me at lunch and he claims to "love me" and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I don't know how to get him off my back. He added me on facebook too, I didn't accept it because like.. I don't know him :/ Later that day, I chanegd my time line background to Patrick Kane ( my favourite hockey player from my favourite team :D ) and as soon as I did that, he messaged me saying, " heyy, I play hockey." I don't know how other people would react to this but I kinda find it creepy. I'm just very uncomfortable, any chance I would have taken to get to know him just went down the drain because he likes me based on how I look. I don't talk to him, we've never hung out - nothing. Anyways, how do I tell him I don't like him?

p. s I don't mean to sound like a bitch - i'm not one, but I dont know how else to react.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you liked him, it wouldn't matter that you don't know him. You would want to get to know him better. In this case, you have no interest in getting to know him. You're just not feeling it for him, which is okay. Something like "I'm flattered, but I'm just not interested in you that way" tends to strike the right balance of getting the point through his thick skull while still being polite and respectful.

What Guys Said 2

• no u are not a bitch, coz u don't like him :)

tell him simply that he's not yer type and he should understand ^_^

• don't eat popeyes or you're going to get fat and look like shit by the time you are 20

What Girls Said 3

• just tell him your not into him

• In my words, I would tell him "Look, im flattered, but im not interested in you in a romantic way, please stop trying to pursue me."
    If that doesn't get rid of him, and he keeps trying to talk/be around you, you might to sound more aggressive, or seek help from an adult.

• just tell him that you dont want anyone right now.