Is this wrong, beautiful women dating bias?

When I take women out on dates I tend to take the more beautiful women out to nicer restaurants since they are more beautiful and the uglier more average looking women to 3 or 2 star restaurants because I am concerned about putting that much of my time into an uglier women that might not have a good personality but with a beautiful women her personality matters less. Is that so wrong?

So much hypocrisy. I date the uglier ones because they might have a good personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you dating girls you find unattractive/ugly?

• because her personality may be good

• Hey are you ok? That guy was a dick

• Hah yeah I'm fine. You're a cutie.
      @the1998

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah it is and shows you only really care about sex and sexual attraction

• Yeah... you're a dick...

• You're a disgusting pig.

• Why bother with people you're not attracted to? Stop wasting people's time.

• they might have a good personality

• This is wild. Why bother taking the 'ugly' girls out on a date then?

• they might have a good personality

• You seem really, really shallow.

• Why not date a woman whom you find attractive and has a good personality? And yes, what you're currently doing is wrong.

• Wow if this is true for every guy ! Then I must be a monster

• yeah I can also date someone that is not so beautiful, if I like his personality!

can you help me here also? I need help.. thank you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1501701-how-would-u-feel-if-the-girl-message-you-like-this

What Guys Said 9

• Naw it's not wrong in my mind, and if those "ugly" girls are willing to accept that BS.. then why not give it to them? Hell most of them will be happy that any guy is even giving them the time of day tbh, yeah that's right, even if it's at an "all you eat/burger king" HAHAHA

But why date someone who you find to be ugly? What's the point in that and please don't give me PERSONALITY > LOOKS bs either because we'll know that's a load of bologna LOL.

Don't get me wrong I see what you're doing and hell it makes sense. But at the same time it's do funny and or wrong HHAHAHA

• wot if a beautiful gal wants 2 eat at mcdonald's?

• HAHAHAHAHA, bullshit. That has NEVER happened to me before

• @asker so wot if it happens?

• I don't think it's too smart.
    You shouldn't date girls you don't at least find a little attractive.
    If you don't find them attractive at all then their personality doesn't matter, but their personality can make their initial attractiveness better.
    Anyway, I'd just treat every girl to the same amount of awesomeness that is me bruh

• Oh, thats only because you are an ass. Unfortunatley, it is a chronic condition.

• The trolling is heavy in this question

• well you can spend your money as you please, but i think you're wasting girls time by dating them when you think they are ugly..

• but they might have a good personality

• i still think you're wasting their time. If you aren't physically attracted to them.. what gonna happen when comes time for physical intimacy?

• I love how poorly the girls are taking this. It's like, "oh my god, you actually want to be with an attractive person? How DARE YOU! MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! BLAHGSAODFOSDAFISDLFAISDFHAODIFH".

• Where the hell did anyone say that?

• He's a dick because he takes out women he doesn't find attractive to begin with. That's wrong and extremely assholeish.
      Nobody said he can't want/date an attractive woman. There's obviously nothing wrong with that.

• @Chick180
      The uglier ones might have a good personality

• Nothing's wrong with it it just shows you're willing to go for the ones you REALLY want more. And he didn't call the other girls ugly just that their looks don't compare to the ones he thinks are beautiful.

• LOL no it not wrong or bias. Its Ok for women to date good looking guys and no one cares but you date good looking women and its OMG your shallow or your a pig. Hypocrites.

• I never said he was shallow for dating beautiful women. He's shallow for wasting the time and emotions of the "ugly" or "average" women. If they're not "good enough" don't bother.

• Oh, honey, those were dummies. The correct protocol is fake number for persistent guy you're not interested in.

• So your admitting I should just admit defeat?