Where are all the good men at?

I'm wondering because every time that I like a guy and or we're dating he pretends that he's into me and then after a few months or a few years he starts to pull away and ignore me. I don't get it. These has happened with several guys and I'm honestly starting to feel like there aren't any good guys out there for me. And if they are sweet it feels like it's too good to be true and I'm right because they end up screwing me over at the end of the day. I'm honestly just about to give up on dating all together. Does anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol well none here on GaG

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry, they ran out like 5 years ago lol

• I'm 100% positive I will be a "good man" for my girl when I find one!

• Aww... that's great :)

• I always try hard to be kind to everyone who isn't being a jerk to anyone, especially of course for family. My girl will mean all the world to me!

• Back in the friend zone where you left them.

• woooohooooo heeeeeere O/

• Me thinks part of you is projecting some of this onto the guy. Also, do you try to look for things "that are wrong with a guy"?

• I don't try looking at things that are wrong with him. I talk with him and he seems to enjoy conversations with me and act like he's into me and everything and then after awhile starts to pull away. a lot of my friends say that I'm very sweet, caring, and very easy to talk to so I'm not exactly sure how I'm projecting negativity onto him. I just don't understand:/

• O we're here and there.

• wow how can you ignore someone for a few years...
    I had it with a girl though, but for a few months.. we had a thing going... and then she suddenly shut everything off o. o
    No 'why', no 'bye' .. mystery

But there are mean girls out there, there are these girls that suddenly cut off the communication like me and you had...
    So if they exist, then good girls must exist too, right?

• Yeah that's true too. I just wish they were much easier to find:/

• For me the time is not right to think of This. I can't even think of my hobbies.. School is mean and gets in the way haha

• Lol yup it sure does lmao

• I think they got lost in the male...

• We're just taking a break, we'll show up once we see start seeing good girls who have respect for themselves.

• The ones that do have respect for themselves (like me) often get overlooked it seems

• I don't play games. And that's the sad thing about it. I'm a very honest woman and I don't do that stuff. But I'm the one that ends up getting played. How else can I display that I'm a good woman? That's hard because I get overlooked all the time:/

• The you're going for the wrong guys. Obviously you have a type you like in men, start there if you want to solve your problem.

• You're going after a$$holes is why. What do you expect? Go out with the good guys and give them a shot, (not the "nice guys" as they're just annoying little dweebs).

• I have no clue where the "good ones" are though. They're nice when I first meet them and for a few months and some years but then their true colors come out so I have no idea anymore

• You are the common denominator in your relationships. Figure it out.

What Girls Said 1

• "where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods? Where's the street wise hurcules to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? late at night i toss and turn and i dream off what i need"

damn you for putting that song in my head! :P