Guys, How do you get a guy to care for you, long for you, love you? What kind of girl would you want to settle down with?

No one in particular. Just in the dating scene and I'm wondering what guys opinions are. If I wanted to have a guy long for me, want ONLY me what are your opinions guys?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing is to be true to yourself. I mean, we all put our best foot forward in dating, so I'm not gonna tell you not to do that--just be yourself as much as possible. This way, I'd a connection is struck, it'll be real.

Beyond that, for me, I feel connected when I sense that she's being genuine. It makes me feel comfortable in the best way possible.

Also, when you find a man you want to be with, share your dream with him and be supportive when he expresses his own dream. You can learn a lot about a man based on what he shares with you.

Another thing: don't be afraid to be a little flirty. Dudes might not always make it known, but when a man likes you he will LOVE to hear that you find him handsome/attractive/whatever other way you like to word it. It means way more than most of us let on.

• Awww I love this. It's the perfect advice from what I can see:)

What Guys Said 19

• I doesn't matter what kind of girl I want. It only matters what kind of girls want me since they are incredibly rare and I don't have the luxury for being picky period, that is, if I can find a girl at all.

To find a guy who will care for you and love is quite easy. Find someone like me who has been rejected again and again and again ad infinitum until complete hopelessness-- then give him the time of day. Pursue a relationship with him and show him that its possible to get a relationship. you will never find a more devoted and appreciative person than someone like that. Once you show him the joy of what can be in a relationship then probably you'll get annoyed that he loves and cares about you too much lol.

• I agree. This advice right here is like appreciating the value of a dollar. You worked hard to earn it, so you won't just throw it away. Find a guy like this. He will treat you like a diamond:)

• Just be you. The right guy will feel all of those things for you. You just have to find him and engage him. I want to settle down with a girl who values and needs those qualities, just like I do. Beyond that, I welcome the universe's surprises, so long as the girl lovers herself fully, and takes care of herself inside and out, just like me.

• Awww good answer. Love it! :) Thanks for the advice.

• Thank you! That's very sweet of you. :) And you are very welcome. I know that feeling of longing, and needing to be longed for.. It seems so hard to find someone who appreciates us, and who has nothing but love in their hearts and eyes for us. So many people out there are like walking-wounded, beat down by the failed attempts at finding love, or from abusive homes or relationships. But you have to look towards the dawn, and walk boldly into it, while choosing to be happy in every moment. That's when love finds you, because you are ready, and not before.

• I think you may be confused. It sounds like a cliché, throw-away comment, but be yourself. You want to find someone who wants to settle down with YOU, not who you're pretending to be. Pursue your hobbies with passion and you will seem interesting to the right people. I would advise patience.

For me personally, I'd like a girl to be kind but not a pushover, caring but not clingy, affectionate but willing to take it slow, interested in my life and me as a person but not single-minded (aka, has her own stuff going on).

• There's gotta be chemistry for me to stick around and if there isn't then I don't see why we should be wasting each other's time. In terms of dating I'm sure I won't come across a girl who simply just WANTS me, it a sexual tension that needs to be created and built, only in 3 personal cases has it happened where it just seemed automatic but I'm not betting on that. If by the 2nd/3rd date we haven't clicked I'll meet up for tea/coffee' and let you know face to face what's up.

• You can't do anything but make yourself lovable and the rest is up to the other person

• Well, make sure he is very into you from the start. Then make sure that you are interesting, loving, and caring.

I married a woman who was interesting, loving, and caring. I longed for her. I still do.

• there is no way you could ever make a guy only want you but what you can achieve is him deciding to be exclusive with you.

it´s simple and not much of it can be influenced by you:

1: equal sex drive
    2: similar or complimenting interests
    3: similar emotional intelligence (understanding each other)
    4: looks

• Hm... Hmmmmm...
    I'd like a girl who's mysterious at the start... it's like in class. You see all the girls talking to eachother, laughing, talking gossip about whatever/whoever
    And then I see one girl somewhere in the background being alone leaving things to herself... it's those girls that stand out for me at first glance...

Now about personality... She has a good personality... she can be playful, but she can also be serious, she's not a pessimistic person (I have had enough of the drama)
    A girl that's independant and knows what she wants, is confident, a girl that can handle a joke and wouldn't let herself get run over by me
    a girl I can talk to about whatever stuff without feeling uncomfortable
    A girl who feels so relaxed with me that she can be herself with me and shows me a side of herself not everyone gets to see often.

That's about it

• it needs time actually... :)

• Time. But I've read and got opinions from several of what not to do. Like for example, don't be needy or clingy and also be confident and love yourself... But what do you look for in a woman, for example? Or how about, what's a number one turn-off? Or Turn-on?

• Lol!! Yeah, thought so. Hahaha. Thanks for your response. :D

• ... if you try then you will get anything you want

• Just become his other half, make him forget about other women.

• I've never known a woman who didn't say they wanted this type of guy, but how many women do you see actually dating this type of guy?

• getting used to each other. being with someone for a while. you're divorced so it probably didn't work out, but you should already know the basics

• Give him lots of love and affection, be sweet to him, and have sex frequently.

• Smile a lot. Be his center of joy.

O! And try to understand what he *meant* rather than what he literally *said*. A lot of use aren't as able when it comes to communication 😄

• Helps to make yourself worth it. Generally everything follows after... be what you want to have happen.

• Time, support, GOOD SEX, your femininity should make him feel masculine, things like cooking for him, and putting your head on his chest, when relaxing, are great standards.

• the guy will choose whether to do that or not you cnat "get" him to do it

• Is really difficult to find...

• sexy women come across welcome ;)