What is your opinion? Why do you think white girls these days tend to be more attracted to other races than they are to white guys?

I am not saying they all do, obviously not every girl is the same, but I tend to notice that white girls are generally more into a guy if he's from another race while she's usually not as interested if the guy is white. Also, I have heard white girls openly admit that they have a preference for other races, but for some reason I never heard any saying they have a preference for white guys.
So why do you think that white girls in general tend to prefer other races over white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your old question was deleted by mods because you're the same old spamer guy, I don't know if you're a black guy pretending, a loser troll with weird fetish trying to projecting this thing in white guys because you think this will attack them, you want to make they sounds "losers" to have this kind of pleasure projecting, I know you're the loser and the intention of your question is attack someone based on race because you make this same question since 2014 and you don't care for the answers.

Mods would need to ban your profile every time because you're a disgusting evil lloser who and your question you don't care and is based in bullshit
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4545-a9b9-91107694751a.jpg

Anyway, even with this photo I see much more black girls wanting white guys today, but whatever, stop trying to force this fantasy, hate, fetish, things against white guys, I'm tired of this shit and disgusting people like you want to play this fantasy or wanting this be real.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. White males didn't make the cut.

• Because white men aren't the only attractive men. People are starting to date outside their race in general because they have more freedom then back in the days. They feel more comfortable. People aren't as influenced by their family and society on who they should date anymore.

• But do you think its normal that there are more white girls dating other races than white girls dating white guys?

• Lol was gonna respond but got taken down

• In short dude. America is a mixing pot. People are going to mix. You are over reacting. Maybe you are doing something wrong if you aren't getting a girl... specifically a white girl I guess

Just keep trying lol

• Lol are you a troll? XD DANG

• But thats not fair for white men that prefer white women... its like preferring someone that prefers others over you.

• people can't control who they're attracted to. they don't need to justify it. there are loads of attractive non-white men, so why wouldn't white women like them? we are only human after all!

• But why are there more white women with other races than white women with white men? I would have understood if it was like 80% with white men and other with other races but its the other way around

• i don't know where you're from but there are definitely more white couples than interracial couples where i'm from... i find it refreshing to see a mixed couple tbh

• I think people like what they like.

• Lol. Just because someones white doesn't mean they have to date a white person. smh.. stop it..

• But why are more white women witg other races than white women with white men?

What Guys Said 14

• lord have mercy. You won't let this go will ya. At least now you're savvy enough to reword the question in a way that doesn't make you look totally clueless of the realities of the world we actually live in. But your conclusion still has me believing that you don't leave your computer much... because white girls don't generally prefer other races over white guys. All races of women, time and time again, show a general preference for men of their own race. You are just coming to this conclusion because you saw a couple white girls holding hands with a black guy and now your head is exploding. Relax... still enough white women to go around buddy...

• is this mr. "y white females dislike white males" jr?

there was an anon 30-35 asking the same thing o_O

• Race baiting

• i know tons of whites who r still attracted to whites... trust me bro :p

• Is that a proven fact or just an observation?

• If this makes you feel better, I'm white and I attract white girls still. Maybe you just have it hard in the dating world?

• reported for being the 342425th time you've asked this

• Where's the evidence?

• Are you the same dude who asks this everyday?