Asked this girl out and got this surprising text back! Does this mean she's into me?

Originally, I facebook messaged her because I didn't have her number. She's my mom's best friend's daughter. I've known her family for years but never really got to see her since we were both at college.

I saw her a few months ago and that was the first time in a decade I had seen her. My mom and I visited her and her mom. She seemed shy...

Anyways, I guess she never checks facebook, because the message never showed "read".

Two weeks went by so I decided to text her and try that way. My mom gave me her number (I know, lame lol).

Me: Hey (Name) this is (me). I was just texting to see if you would want to go out and get drinks or something this weekend?

Her: Hey! I'm actually not going to be around this weekend. I'm working my other job until 9 tonight and tomorrow my best friend is coming up from the south! What about (Restaurant/bar in our town) like next Friday?

Me: Oh nice! Well my brother's bachelor party is next weekend so I can't Friday ... what about Thursday? I usually get off work around 4:30

Her: That's fine! I have a game at 9 so any time before that

She didn't ask how I got her number or anything and just went with it. Does this mean she is into me or just thinks of me as a friend?

Do you think this is a date or does she think it's just friends?
How can I tell if it's as friends or she's into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she is happy to go on a date with you.

What Girls Said 2

• She's into you! The fact that she rescheduled is a big plus!!!

• I couldn't tell! It's so hard to tell if girls are just being friendly or she wants to go out on a date with me... does she think it's a date?

• Lmao just a simple hangout, just to catch up

• She's into you!

What Guys Said 1

• yeah if she didn;t mind about it... i guess as a friend at least :)