HE SEEMS PERFECT, and says he likes me, BUT HE WON'T RESPOND TO MY TEXTS!

So I met this guy RANDOMLY on the bus 2 days ago. We went on a date today and we talked about everything from poetry to time to our aspirations. But now he is taking so long to respond to my texts. He obviously likes me and complemented me a lot, but why does he take so long to respond?

Yeah, you guys are right. I don't want to be one of those chicks that say, "OMG WHY HASN'T HE TEXTED BACK?" And I honestly leave people hanging like that too--but admittedly not people I'm infatuated with and just met, and am excited about.
And by the way, he's not so perfect after all. He has a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not every guy is into texting you know.

• Into texting or not, you don't leave someone just hanging

• It's easier to leave someone hanging in a text or online than anything.. duh.

sometimes I read a text and forget to reply and then forget that I forgot to reply.. and my boyfriend does the same thing. it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe his phone ran out of battery or he forgot to pick it up when he left. Maybe he fell asleep. Or maybe he's really thinking about what to put in that text message. I would give him a few days before you give up on him. But if he had as much fun as it sounds like you did he will text/call back.

What Girls Said 5

• omg please don't b one of those y you take so long to respond. He is most likely busy or something. don't judge based on texts if someone likes you or not. if you have a good time in person hanging out take that as he is interested in you. text means nothing, not everyone has time for it or likes it. I hate it, I will not text or sometimes take like hours to respond b.c. I don't like conversations over texts. I hate them!

• Some people are just horrible at answering texts or they get distracted. A few of my friends can take hours, or even a day or two to get back to me after I text them.

• he has a life, besides texting you. simple as that.

• it's because he's busy with his girl

• There are many reasons he could not be replying you shouldn't worry about it...he probably has even seen it yet...just don't be too obsessive over it...