Girls, why do you flirt with other guys/strangers when you are in a relationship?

Waiting for at least one genuine reply 😂😂

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I think many women are like I am. There's a difference between flirting and teasing though the interaction is essentially the SAME.

Flirting to me means that "I want to screw you in a dark corner while the bass is thumping while people are dancing but not really because I don't do that... I'm into you".

Teasing means light playful joking.

I do both of these the EXACT same way, but based off of my feelings they are completely different. There are some women that are like that. So unless if the girl is completely flirting where it seems like her legs are splayed open and she's telling the guy to ram himself into her, I would assume that she's teasing the guy in a joking way.

• But, will you be OK if your boyfriend teases another girl?

• Depends. Is his personality that way to where he does this like I do? If so, I wouldn't mind. But if he suddenly "changes" to where he's "teasing" this girl when he never had before? Suspect.

What Girls Said 17

• This question is for both guys and girls honestly :))

I never have, I'm fiercely loyal. My girl friends do it when they feel insecure about themselves, when they're frustrated with the boyfies, or when they're just generally lacking in self-control and a hot guy just happens to be checking them out :P

• I don't?

There's a difference between flirting and being nice though. Not my problem if desperate guys misinterpret the two. :p

• You don't? Good for you 😂😂😂 I know girls who sexted with others while being in a relationship 😂😂 Hope this is not misinterpretation 😂😂 And, yeah, who will be willing to agree this publicly?😂😂

• Why do guys flirt with girls when there in a relationship too? For me I really don't, but there could be a assortment of reasons why the girl will flirt ie she's just a flirt, feels like she's not getting anything out of the relationship as much, trying to make you jealous all wich are not good anyway. But ya, I don't know why they would do it, its just disrespectful.

• Depends what you classify as flirting. I am single so it doesn't matter, but typically am a flirty fun person. As in that's my personality and people have brought it to my attention that I'm being flirty often when I don't mean to be. I'm not talking like touchy feely or making out or anything though. That crosses a line when you're in a relationship.

• I never do this!

• Because I'm bored and when I'm away from my husband, he has the same amount of sex appeal as a dead fish. I travel a lot and when I'm away from him, he doesn't put much effort in phone sex, cam sex etc.. I'm addicted to sex and the only way to keep myself from fucking the first thing I see when I leave my hotel room, is flirting. I fuck them all with my words and thoughts :) I love my husband and don't want to do anything that I'd later regret. Flirting helps.

• its like a lack of respect towards your partner... i personally won't do that

• a bit subconscious... sometimes flirting and being nice has it's line blurred.
    though doing it purposefully is quite a shit thing to do

• well I don't do this

• I don't. I don't know why you think you can just generalize everyone, either.

• Because it's fun to know that other guys want you too.

• Sometimes they're just being friendly I'm sure

• You don't? At least I don't. But I would expect it from a girl who is being mistreated or not getting enough attention. The personally if that were the case I would just leave the guy lol

• I don't, although I'm really friendly and tease everyone, so maybe it could be misconstrued?

• No idea, I wouldn't do that
    that would hurt him and doubt his trust in me

• I don't honestly I avoid other guys

• Why is the question directed at girls? Guys do it too.