How to act on a date?

So the guy asked me to go out with him and I accepted it. I just wanna know how to act on the first "date"? How not to talk stupid things haha that always gots me😬. What do you guys love talking about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be modest, act polite and very respectful. Carry yourself wit dignity, like a lady. Those things alone can make up for a long list of faults. Look him in the eye and listen to what he is saying (not just how much you would like to kiss him or whatever). Respond intelligently. Never interrupt. Add to the conversation, but never allow that you know more than he does about any given topic. Don't be overly confident about yourself. That's a big turn-off. And don't talk about yourself very much. Just very little as he prompts you. Let him lead the conversation and the topics as well. All you need to do is follow, and contribute. That is plenty. I wish you the best of luck!

• Thank you for this, hope everything will be okay.:)

• No problem! Just remember to behave/treat him as if you wish to be treated. Have fun!

What Guys Said 1

• My PENIS. I am just playing. You should be focusing on your standards and whether or not he meets them and you use questions to determine that. For instance, I will NOT date a woman who has kids, so I will ask her something like, how close are you with your family, and if she has kids she will mention them because they count as part of her family.

What Girls Said 1

• Just pretend you're friends. Don't pretend to be someone else.