A hot single mom likes me. What's your advice?

I'm planning on just avoiding her but want your opinion. I am 24 and living with my parents. She is about my age as well. Always she is looking my way, sometimes smiling and other times blushing. She is too nervous to respond to anything I say. Just gets shaky a bit and takes out her cell to look at the time or something. She had a sweet school girl look. But now I know she has 2 kids and is single, she looks like a hot mom. Just wondering what you would do in my situation. We have same group of friends so I am always near her. Just feels awkward now.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've already made your choice. You need to think about this, because you know what you really want. My guess is, you really want her.

Now, there are costs associated with partnering up with a single mother. You have to be willing to help her raise her kids. Seems simple. But then there are potential daddy issues, as well as costs that you didn't anticipate and normally would spend if she didn't have kids. You have to be willing to accept that responsibility.

If that is too much, then you should probably go against your feelings in favor of a better long term situation.

What Girls Said 4

• as long as she's single... might be fun...
    just be careful... find out what she's looking for... if you want what she wants go for it.. if not... tread carefully

• i dont know because for me and laughing at @Iron_Man im a single mom myself but loaded with cash... you can't judge a person by a stereotype my friend feel for yourself...

• They won't really have time for you... as much as you'd think.

• If you're not serious with her, then leave her the fuck alone

What Guys Said 6

• She's most likely looking for someone to get serious, I doubt she's in for one nights or friends with benefits, so if you think you can be serious with her, and help her with her kids, go for her. But if you're just looking for casual stuff, you better stay away, unless you guys have the talk and she specifies she wants to keep it casual too.

• My advice is be ready to start paying for her kid the rest of his life

• Lots of sex but strict condom use (brought from home, not her stash).

• I'd avoid her, her children are just too much

• ... huff... puff... Run... away...

• If you're not okay with the idea of being around kids and interacting with them, don't waste her time -- or yours.