Girls, Do Asian girls like White guys?

Do Asian girls like White guys? Asian girls (and Latinas) are the best! I get along with them more than White girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you now, I reckon you are a fake account set up by the dude who is already insisting we all discuss why we are jealous white women and why Asian women are so damned grateful for white men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. It's more common in places where there are few Asians. Despite race, girls are attracted to whomever they find attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially if you got money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I wouldn't go out with a guy just because he liked the fact that I was Asian. And what part of Asia are you referring to? There's a vast plethora of countries in the continent of Asia. All of them have vastly different cultures, and would probably be a little harder to get along with than your average white woman, who is probably from a culture more like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Look at how many Asian chicks are dating white dudes, they're EVERYWHERE (at least where I live).

Why do you like Latinas?

0|0
    0|0
  • No their parents won't approve.

0|0
    1|0
  • i'm half and i like Asian boys because i care a lot about looks

0|0
    0|0
  • yupp they do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol im from hawaii and most of us r Asian. most girls here likehapa guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind what race a guy is but I'm most attracted to Middle Eastern/Arabic guys. But, if I do find a white guy who I get along well with/is attractive/has a good personality, I wouldn't mind dating him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0