If a guy just wants sex, what is the maximum amount of time he will be willing to act as if he actually cares?

All of us have heard of the guy who disappears after the girls refuses his sexual advances. If a girl repeatedly refuses, how long will a guy act as if he is interested in her, while just waiting to jump into her pants

Most Helpful Guy

• it's hard to say. Many guys have little to no patience. While rare others have an annoying tenacity that defies all logic. I guess you just have to really watch his body language for signs of truly caring about you, and affection. And also watch his actions, not words, very closely.

What Guys Said 3

• Not long. Usually a guy who wants sex won't have to be told more than once. Twice, tops, and he'll be gone.

• I wouldn't know. I guess one guy is more determent than the other, and has more patience.
    I've got this friend who made a scene because he didn't get a picture he asked for... that's no patience at all!

anyway, miss, don't think that if they're "acting for a long time"... that they are really acting, some of us are really serious about a relationship

• God, some guys will go to pretty great lengths for a conquest. The world may never know the limits.

What Girls Said 1

• You just gotta learn how to us NO as your secret weapon. If you refuse them enough, they will eventually give up