Why is it that black women tend to have much bigger butts?

Just an observation. And white women have bigger butts than Asians.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Genes probably. It's kind of like asking, why do most Asians have black hair and smaller eyes, and why do Caucasians tend to get more freckles than Asians? :P

But yeah I agree with your observation. If I didn't work out all the time, I'd have a really tiny booty :P

• I will vote... genes...

• Because our bodies have evolved to be best for our surrounding. So basically, for the same reason our skin is dark, our hair is curly, etc

• people from hotter climates (mostly blacks, hispanics, indians) tend to have bigger butts because the rest of their bodies are compartively smaller to get rid of heat

people from colder climates (asians and somewhat caucasians) have more evenly distributed fat to conserve heat.

What Guys Said 3

• That's because that's how black women were made by God's image. Every race was born with specific types of natural body additions that the other races lack, but doesn't mean that those types of people are better than other. God created us all like this for many reasons to have Him tell us that no matter who we are, what we look like, & what race we are, we are all good looking in His mind. By the way, I love big butts on women & I won't lie about that. Big booty = soul taker & eye magnet in a good way.

• Genetics. Its like penises too Black>white>Asian. Or height. Or general build.

• genetics... what else?