Girls, why some girls do not admit they are attracted to good looking guys, instead they want traits?

i supposed to say they want personality traits like: sense of humor...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I am attracted to good looking guys but that is just physical attraction, not emotional attraction. Emotional attraction depends on personality traits. Women usually need physical and emotional attraction to have sex with a guy.

• yes, but how much physical and how much emotional?

• i meant that. does physical attractiveness create chemistry?

• Well I think it would play a part - I dont think you could have chemistry without some physical attraction. But of itself, no physical attraction cannot create chemistry. For instance, if I look at a photo of a male model I would be phyically attracted to him but I dont have any chemistry as I dont know him at all (only if I met him and became emotionally attracted could I havr chemistry... but maybe he has a bad persinality and I would not even be interested in him so there woukd be no chemisty). On the other hand, I could find a guy who is physically attractive but maybe not as physically attractive as the male model but there is emotional attraction and I then have chemistry.

What Girls Said 6

• The thing is, looks is what pulls you in.

Good personality traits is what decides whether you stay or not.

As you get older,
    You realize the importance of good personality traits and eventually that outweighs whether someone is good looking or not.

Great looks alone cannot make a relationship last.

• what do you mean pulls you in?

• if he was a douche versus less physically attractive guy a sweet heart?

• I'd pick the less attractive , sweet heart.
      Like I said good traits is what keeps you staying.

• name one girl who isn't attracted to a good looking guy.

we want traits yeah, but just because theyre a priority to us, doesn't mean we dont appreciate looks at all.

• like how much you appreciate looks?

• because good looking guys feel comfortable in themselves

• ok? and? I'm not sure where this is going lol.

• I'm physically attracted to good-looking guys. I can't help it. However, I wouldn't act upon that attraction if I'd find out that the hot guy I'm checking out is a horrible, dishonest player. If I meet a great guy who happens to not be that physically appealing, but like he "touches my soul" or just worms his way into my heart, then I'd give him a shot.

.. does that make sense? :P

• how about if a guy was a better looking than you, but does not give a love and attention versus a guy was less attractive but sweetheart and love you very much?

• wow.. thank you? haha. Hope you meet a girl who shares my viewpoint then :)

• yes. i like a girl who i will adore and she likes it :))))

• Some girls are genuinely interested more in what a guy can bring to the table other than his looks. Looks can get the girl, but it certainly won't keep her. At least that's the case for me

• because they want security

• Hmmm... more like stability, and faithfulness. What good is a cute guy if he can't keep it in his pants or if he's unstable? There's much more that goes into making a relationship work besides the way somebody looks.

• They say that perhaps because they do not want to sound conceit or being called shallow. So they rather use an indirect description.

• Not all women are dating good looking guys so apparently some women aren't lying when they say that

• how about you. what do you prefer?