I asked her out and she said no?

I met this girl in a class in college last semester. When the semester was over we stayed in touch, we texted a lot. Last March is asked to to be her date to formal (sorority formal) and I said yes. When I asked her out couple of days ago she said no. She said not becasuse I don't like you but becuase it would not work out. When asked her why she said that we are too different. I thought she was talking about culture and religious differences becuase I grew up in a different place. But she said no I'm talking about personality differences. She said our personalities will clash. I'm confused because what she said doesn't make sense to me. I think she still might have feelings for her ex. I don't know what is happening if anyone has an advice?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're confused.

But I wouldn't waste anytime trying to figure out exactly why she said what she said.
    Bottom lines... she isn't interested.

I'd move on.

There's sooo many fish in the sea!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you should let her go.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just move on dude and let this one go.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more polite than saying she wants nothing to do with you. You are useful to her as someone she can ask favors from but not as a boyfriend. You should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • she thinks you will lose your friendship if something does not work out later

0|0
    0|0