Guys, when you say "I'm busy" to a girl who you are kinda dating with, is it real busy or just don't wanna see her?

• yes I'm real busy
    72% (23)
  • I don't wanna see her now
    28% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd rather b honest if i didn't wanna see her

• I made a huge mistake, I kinda know that he is busy, but I still called him a lot and sent a lota of messages, then he only sent me one message said "I'm busy". I was totally pissed off, both by him and myself. What should I do now? please help..

• so I should always not contact him and let him contact me?

• not always... maybe better like 50/50

What Guys Said 18

• I actually never say I'm busy. I often than not text back hey I'm at work text you when I get a break. By saying I'm busy in a text or even on a call gives of a "hey don't bother me" attitude and it's not me being bothered by the girl I'm dating calling me it's just that I cannot right now at this moment listen to what you want to say because I am preoccupied at work and that I do want to know what you have to say and that is why I will call back while I am on break.

• Often it is truly busy, other times it's just not a good time. This doesn't reflect on you, however. For me, I could play soccer for hours. It's my favourite sport and I'm almost always up for it. But there are certainly times where I would skip a game due to just not being in the mood. Try to be patient and understanding.

• It could be either or both.

• I woulda been honest with you. but I was in an identical situation as you last fall and she used the busy line with me... when she meant for me to go away... eventually she told me straight up to stop contacting her... it sucks I know exactly how you feel

• Usually is when I'm really busy. Other times I feel I need to shut away to my lonesome and wallow for a bit.

• It could be either but it's a bad sign, I'd err on the side of assuming he didn't want to talk to you.

• It means "give me some space and let me play some video games". Men need time alone to do fun guys stuff like watching football in our underwear, playing video games and thinking about nothing for hours on end.

• Most men I know are always honest, if don't say anything unless we mean it. SO when we say we're busy we ARE busy.

• Could be either. A question like that doesn't have a correct answer.

• Maybe. Maybe not !
    Its not like if "i am busy" means something else so you cannot really know whether he is lying or not. BUT there is no need to overthink about it so just chillllllllll

• At ur age yeah im busy i am not lying or playing games

• But I told him that I'm sad and I want company, and he still claimed that he's busy?

• It would usually mean I'm doing something at the time.

• both are possible

• could be either.

i speak for all men.

• Guys are pretty much always honest about these things, you can assume that he's simply busy.

• The last thing you want to do, is start showing clingy-ness. Give him the benefit of the doubt

• just acting busy... to tease her

• I don't lie. I'm busy means I'm busy. Why I'm busy may vary but I'm busy always means simply I'm preoccupied and can't do this right now. You can take it personal if you want but nine times out of ten it's not. And the times when it is I'm usually upset about something and I just need a little time to get over it and talking to me isn't going to help.