How to define our relationship?

So I've been dating this guy for 2 1/2 months. I really like him. I've introduced him to some of my friends and he has introduced me to his friends and his mom. I'm a really shy person and I don't know how to ask him about being bf/gf. Should I just ask him or should I give him time to think about it? How should I go about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to. By the time a guy has introduced his girl to his mum and his friends- that girl is his girlfriend.

• But I don't want to assume anything. Should I just wait until he brings it up?

• Easy! Tell him that a friend asked you, if you were br/gf and you didn't know what to say to her.

What Guys Said 1

• so u r just datin now... is he less hsy than u at least so he could make some move?

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask him where you two are at right now. Say you've just been thinking of you two and wondered what exactly you are. It's a valid question to ask after 2 and a half months.

• When he asks you to be his girlfriend.