He's behavior is great but is he texting other girls, if yes, what can I do?

I am texting a lot with this guy, I can't dent that he seems to be really interested in me but we met in a dating site, I deleted my account because there were to many creeps and I didn't want to be exposed in thay way in the web.

However, even as I said he is interested (he starts conversations even if I give an answer that doesn't need reply, he sends me photos about what he's doing, told me that is really attracted to me, talked to me about personal stuff about friends and family, keeps me updated about what he is doing even if I didn't ask) I'm "worried" he might be texting another girls.

I haven't say a word so, what can I do? Asking him is not an option.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two aren't official I don't think this should bother you that much.

• Agree! Thanks
      It just shouldn't bother me at all.

What Guys Said 1

• if he's JUST textin them... y should it b a problem? o_O

What Girls Said 2

• I think you just need to trust him. Be cautious but at the same time place the focus on the two of you and how it's when you are together. Don't think of other girls at this point cause it will just make you insecure.

• Why is it not an option to ask him?