Should I date just for experience or only ask out girls I could see as my girlfriend?

I know I need experience dating but fell bad asking out girls just for that reason. I feel the girl needs to stand out out as someone I could see myself in a relationship with. Otherwise I feel I'm using them. Is this a good mindset should I wait until I feel a connection right away with someone or date a girl because she's cute for dating experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should only date if there is a chance you'd end up together. Imagine how horrible you'd both feel if real feelings started up and you're like "sorry, gotta run, this was only a trial!"

What Girls Said 2

• You ask out girls that you are interested in. That is where you see whether if they are girlfriend material or not. You gain experience from that.

• I don't think that's right.

• Neither do I but that's the advice I keep getting. Why doesn't it seem right to you?

What Guys Said 3

• You shouldn't date girls you have no intention of getting more serious with.
    That's just leading them on, and that's kinda curel and selfish, just to get experience.
    On top you're wasting both your own and her time, on something that is going nowhere from the beginning.

However, if you're going in open minded, dating out of your comfort zone, can bring a lot of pleasant surprises.
    So if you're willing to cut some slack of your idea of 'the perfect girlfriend', you could find someone truly amazing.

The mindset you go in with, is what determines if it's a good idea or not.
    Sometimes attraction isn't immediate.
    But if you're determined on a specific type, you probably shouldn't do it.

• ask em out yeah... but don;t go creepy please :)

• Why not both