She is a Christian and I am not can this work?

There's a girl who I know I'm really into the problem is that she is a devout Christian and I am a Deist. (believing in God but not putting your name to it) but I respect the Christians and consider myself a cultural Christian because I believe in what they believe mostly in social things. Could this relationship work?

• Yeah that could work.
  • No that could never work.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both want it to work. There has to be a level of respect from both parties. I grew up in a Christian/Jehovah's Witness household so nine I'll say if it ever does get as far as y'all having children, you both should agree on how you're going to raise your children.

What Girls Said 8

• absolutely, till there is love for each other and understanding about each other's opinions and beliefs

• Unless she absolutely intends to only date n marry a Christian, it should nt be an issue

• well... i once saw a married couple, he was Christian and She was muslim.

• It will and shall work!

• Nothing is impossible with love.

• It could work. You just has to respect and accept her religion and she has to do the same for you

• Yes I believe it could

• it can still work!

What Guys Said 5

• As long as everyone respects each other's views and doesn't push to get their way it should work. The main problem comes when you have kids and you're trying to decided which religion they will be following.

• A deist could work. Just don't expect it to turn into marriage someday, it could happen, but likely too many issues with kids and such.

• I will her take over that.

• Think long term...

• wait a min... she may like u... but wot bout her parents?

• They don't care as much as you'd think.

• Not if she's devout.