Did I ruin my chances with this girl?

There is this girl who has liked me for a long time. So in Friday , I asked her out by giving her a cassette tape of classics from the 60"s. She loved it. Anyways I got her number and called her after school. I said to her," jus checking you didn't give me a bogus number lol" as a joke. She said " okay..." And hung up. I realized I insulted her but I didn't mean to. I called her today, and her phone was off because she's at work. I want to apologize to her as soon as I can. But I don't wanna keep calling her just to have go to voice mail. I don't wanna look desperate. Is waiting till Monday to apologize at school too late?

Most Helpful Girl

• you still have a chance!

What Girls Said 2

• That girl is way too sensitive. Jeez. Are you sure you want to be with her? Just wait until Monday and explain that you didn't mean to offend her. If she stays mad you don't want such a sensitive girl anyway. What in that statement is there to even get mad about?

• Talk to her on Monday. Continuously calling is annoying.

What Guys Said 2

• broooo i already told u. talk 2 her on Monday :)

• Don't apologize.. Move on from it.

Text her to find out when she's free in a few days.