Is it too soon to worry about this?

I've been seeing this guy that I met on a dating site thing. We've had 4 of the most amazing dates! We get on so well. He's so good to me and respectful and he talks about me with his friends (he says he does anyway) . I myself met him when I was literally about to delete my dating profile because there were so many weird guys lol so after I talked to him and we exchanged numbers, I went ahead with deleting my profile. He still has his profile, i trust that he's not seeing other girls but I feel a little uncomfortable that he still has it because what if he's sleeping with those girls (we haven't done that yet) however I know we've only been seeing each other a short while... What do you think, am I reading into it too much?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• No, you are wise to ask what's up. Clearly he isn't as excited about finding you, as you are about him. Which really tells you all you need to know. If he was, he would have happily deleted his profile. But no, instead he keeps searching for someone else, someone who in his mind is "better" than you. Unless I'm missing something.

• Ask him to delete his profile as a test.

• Chill... keep seeing him, have sex, and then you can ask about exclusivity.

• If you are thinking that you should make it an exclusive relationship, ask him and talk about it.

• It's too early. When you're both ready to be exclusive, the dating profiles can come down.

• Yeah that's a fair point, Thank you :-)

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I don't think you're reading into it too much.
    Deep down, no one is cool with the idea that the person they are romantically interested in and excited to develop something strong with is sharing their genital with other people. -_-

I'd just be upfront and ask him about it directly

• Don't get me started about online dating. But I see what you mean. I wouldn't like that either. If he really liked you, why would he still be on there? It could be he's had bad experiences in the past and wants to wait until it's serious. But the solution is simple: Casually ask him why he still has his profile. Or if you want to be a bit more sneaky: ask him IF he still has his profile. If he has it for shady reasons he'll lie.

• This is good advice!! :-) The other day I jokingly said ooh I think you have a notification and he said yeh but I don't check it, then I said oh I deleted mine, too many weird guys...

• He didn't have a notification and the app was right at the front of his phone so it made me wonder if he does reply to girls?

• It's a fair question. Like I said, ask him casually.

• Tackle your feelings now. Learn to question your jealousy every time that it emerges. For example, say to yourself: "Is this jealousy because I feel afraid or angry? Why am I feeling fear or anger here?" When you begin to question what makes you jealous in the moment, you can begin to take positive steps to manage the feelings constructively, without the cloud of negative emotion that typically accompanies jealousy.

• You shouldn't be with him if he's still sleeping with other girls.