Have you ever tried any stuff from any of the Pick Up Artists? Are they just scams or have they actually helped anyone?

Which material would you suggest for getting genuine dating advise.

Most Helpful Guy

• PUA methods work; my friends do that all the time. But those are for short-term, ONS, etc. I prefer long-term relationships, so PUA techniques are largely a waste of time for me. "The System" by Doc Love is my personal favorite, as it focuses on long-term relationships.

• yeah I'm too into long term relationships. PUA just seems so weird. Have you ever heard about any of the stuff from a guy named Christian Hudson?

• That guy Christian Hudson too focuses on getting a girlfriend instead of just picking up girls. Some of the methods in PUA books are weird cause they ask you to wear different costumes, polish your nails to get attention and so on... so yeah it's kinda weird.

• Oh, I see. Yeah, that's a bit too weird for me. I prefer the simple approach -- just walking up and talking to her.

What Girls Said 2

• Let me put it like this, if you want to date someone, it's stupid to use that advice :) you're much better off just talking to them pretty much. And when you got questions, you got a pretty fly site right here to check out!
    I mean in my opinion it's not worth it forcing yourself to be someone else to meet someone cuz like eventually you have to put te charade done :)
    Good luck!

• Yeah personally that has been my experience too.

• Yeah :/ but I guess that stuff works on some girls :/ but I doubt you'd want that kinda girl or that sort of unhealthy relationship 😔 just my opinion.

• I never have.

What Guys Said 3

• NEVER!!! not so trustful

• Yeah after reading a couple of them even I have hard time trusting them.

• Depending on which you read you will learn some common sense example being clean, approaching, and confidence. A lot of guys don't get it

• Is there any genuine dating advise book out there?

• so you've benefited from it?

• Gave me some guidance but you have to dig and filter out what pausible and not.

• just be yourself. Works best. Been doing this for 51 years...

• okay what if being myself isn't good enough?

• Being yourself is always good enough. The trick is being happy with that.