Going on a date with a 28M, I don't know what to wear?

I'm 19 (going to turn 20 in July), and I'm going to go on a date with a guy soon. What makes me nervous about my outfit choice is because he said I was "surprising mature" for my age. Which now makes me self concision about my outfit. What do you guys suggest to wear? (75 and cloudy weather)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just casual and be yourself. Don't feel you have to try and impress him because he's 28. And I don't think all guys that age just want young girls for their flesh. You can't put them all in that category

What Guys Said 3

• he's 28 and he finds you surprisingly mature at 19 ? ...

I'd say he wants to tap into your fresh peach and would say anything to justify the age gap in the mean time... Whatever gets him to your panties.

What should you wear? Something conservative to test him... cover yourself.

• There's definitely some truth in this. No offense QA, but usually when a guy that old takes interest in someone who's not even out of their teens, it's because they want a piece of young, fresh, hormone raging, most likely horny a**.

• Who cares your boyfriend is like that.
      If I met a tiger in the wild and walk passed him and he didn't kill me to eat me, does that mean it is generally a good idea to go around a tiger that is not behind a protective fence? ...

• Who cares if my boyfriend is like that?
      Let's just continue generalizing and making no valid points.
      Lets give everyone the same name and use a ridiculous analogy to express that

• hmmm just casual clothes... and jean jacket :D

• Just don't look immature and you will be fine.

• Why the downvote? If you want a better answer, fine, but you need to tell us where the date will be - what sort of situation or environment.

• I didn't down vote your answer

What Girls Said 4

• Wear what you normally wear.
    He's not trying to change you.

• Where are you guys going out on a date to?

• What's a 28 M?

• Wear a cute dress.