Girls, do you find it creepy if a guy you're newly dating says he told his friends and/or family about you?

What the title says.

And by newly I mean like a few weeks if knowing each other.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is so cute when my boyfriend did it, it made me really happy. Because he wanted to tell people he has me and is happy. I am his girlfriend.

What Girls Said 15

• I find it cute!

• No. I would find it creepy if he told all of his friends and family about how we were together if we WEREN'T together.

• No, it's not creepy. It means that he's excited and happy enough to tell his loved ones about me and that's a great feeling

• Nope. Your friends and family has every right to know about it, so it's only natural that you tell them about your relationships. But, if you're worried that your significant other won't like it, then you could ask him/her about it.

• No, not if it's a serious relationship... I mean if you're always hanging out together, friends/family are bound to know, right?

• I think it's pretty cute as long as he's not putting pressure on me -it shows that he's excited and I'm important to him.

• Not at all. It's sweet.

• No, it would make me feel special.

• I personally think its not creepy, I think its pretty cool really, its just showing you are dead serious with your relationship with this girl and you are actually keen for her to be welcomed to the family so its really a sweet thing.

• No not really. If I liked him, I think it would be sweet to hear.

• Not at all. In fact, I'd think he really likes me

• No, it shows that you are not an ass;)

• Nooope. Not at all! I'd be happier even if the guy I'm dating is proudly tell everyone about me.

• cutest thing ever tbh:) just make sure it doesn't put any kind of pressure on her like your already expecting her as your future girlfriend

• Think it's sweet and flattering but like one girl said, as long as you are not telling them I'm your girlfriend when we haven't even discussed it.