Girls, Have you ever been set up with a guy by your mom?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom tried that with her best friends son, he likes me and I can't stand him. We grew up together and are literally 4 months apart in age (exact date even) but I just can't see him that way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Once. I wasn't happy about it. I am just friends with him. That's all. But mum got a mouthful from me, she knows. But I have a feeling she has one in mind, just incase things don't work out for my live life

1|0
    0|0
  • YESSSSS! I hate it! There was a time she even thought I was lesbian because I wasn't dating anyone. She loves teasing me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost.. It was weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I heard that some cultures do things like that though. "You're gonna be with this person!" "You're gonna marry this person!"

0|0
    0|0
  • no im too young... though i'm sure she'd start pushing me to get settled down in 10 years or so

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol in grade 1 :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't, thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I won't unless I think he's attractive physically and peraonality wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of... But only if she didn't approve I'd go out with him😜

0|0
    1|0
  • No. My mom is cool enough to let me make my own choices, even if she doesn't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I asked my mom once... like her friend and co-workers son was cute and asked my mom more info, but she wasn't having any of that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, not exactly but kinda...

0|0
    0|0
  • Once. He was great. Until he became possessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can find my own dates haha.

0|0
    0|0