How was your first kiss? How old were you?

I just ran into the guy who took my first kiss... It was a little awkward..
Anyways, I hated him for it because I was at his birthday party, and he just felt the buzz an had tha audacity to hug me (which I openly accepted) than crash his mouth on me (which I did not accept.. at all). I didn't want to embarrass him in front of everybody, so I just kept my mouth closed and waited for him to take his mouth off of me. After I left at his party though, I practically yelled at him since I really really wanted my first kiss to be with someone I like. I was 16, he was 19 and we were strictly friends... but whatever now I guess.

Just to make things clear, I did NOT like my first kiss -.- sadly.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Well technically my first kiss ever was when I was under 10 years old ( with the girl next door lol), my first kiss in a relationship was when I was 16-17 and it wasn't great I later found out after we broke up that she was gay, which explained a lot lol. sooo yeah.

• I didn't like my first kiss too. Uggh it was melting...

www.hersheys.com/.../Kisses_MilkChocolate_hero.png

• I was 14 and it was awkward but I liked it.

• Mine was pretty bad. We bonked teeth and it hurt. I was 13.

• It was the best moment of my life!!! It was during Thompson Square's song "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?" My mother snapped a great shot of me and my girlfriend! I used to wake up to looking at that picture every morning. I was 18 and my prom date was 16!

• 14, but it wasn't so memorable, tbh

• Mine was a little uncomfortable. It was in a movie theater. We went on a few dates, but didn't have any chemistry.

• I'm still waiting for my first kiss.

• well that doesn't really count as your first kiss then, since it was a rape-kiss

What Girls Said 8

• All I remember was being nervous because I had braces and I was scared to cut his lips or something with them, lol.

• I was either 11 or 12. I was at the librabry and a guy that likes me had showed up with his friends. He walked me over between the book cases so no one would see though his friends were nosey and acting like they had to pass by.

Anyways he went in for the kiss and I was nervous once he did it I pulled my lips away and walked off like nothing happened... It was just so awkward and felt uncomfortable.

• 11 or 12. My crush also liked me back, so he went for it in a private room went he told me. It felt seriously WEIRD. XD
    We're still crushing on each other, but not dating. T. T

• I haven't had a real first kiss with a guy yet. 😢

• My first kiss ever was when I was 9. I had kissed him on the bus and I had known him since Kindergarten. We were like good friends but then he started trying to act like a cholo, gangster or something. And we happened to stop talking. Back then, I assumed I was straight which isn't true. At least now. And my first kiss in a relationship was when I was 13 with a girl.

• it was awkward I was 15 or 16 I don't remember but It wasn't a good experience

• I didn't have mine yet but, I'm hoping it's good.

• It was really uncomfortable.