Guys/Girls Does she know?

So there is this girl in my college class and we are pretty close. We have physical contact she hits me playfully, or touches me, she even puts her feet on my lap and I have never seen her do that to someone else, we laugh and we one time had lunch during a school break but it was spontaneous. And she always walks close to me and stuff. So now I asked her to go to a foodtruck festival (so kinda like a picknick) and she said yes, but I have no idea how she would see it. It's just the two of us. So my question is: You guys think she knows I have interest in her? And how do i show this? We also look a lot in eachothers eyes when we talk, like really a lot.

also, last time we went in the subway she sat on the edge of the seats so I couldnt sit next to her, what's that about? Its the only time she was distant.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think so.

• you dont think so what?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I think she was testing u by sitting on the edge of the seat. Make it more obvious next time that u like her. Reciprocate by being touchy feely with her. Dont do too much tho. Just enough to show that u like her. Give her a hug next time u see her. Hold hands. Touch legs when sitting next to each other an put a hand on her knee. Little things like this to show that u enjoy her company and u want to get to know her more.

• If she said yes then she likes you. Tell her how you feel about her and ask how she feels about you

• foot on yer lap?

that's flirty bro... ;)

• Ask her on a date and make it clear its a date. Then you'll know for sure.

• Yes, she knows how you feel. The roach coach festival was a date. If you want to be REALLY sure of her interest in you, give her a kiss at the end of your next date together (and not on the cheek or forehead either).