Why ask me on a date then disappear?

Met a guy on pof and he seemed keen and asked me out on a date for tomorrow, we've been talking a couple of weeks and chooses a couple of days before to disappear. He phoned me Friday morning and talked by message throughout the day then I what's app text him that evening and he ignored it then I message him today on there asking where we were meeting and if he can let me know either way coz if we are then I need to decide what boat I'm getting and he reads them and ignored them? Why, he could've just given any kind of excuse why just disappear a day before we were supposed to meet! I don't get it I really don't

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he was nervous poppin up and he chickened out?

What Guys Said 4

• Willow, where did you disappear to again? And is which sister is this?
    I only done the online dating thing once and the reason I blew of a few people was because I was talking with to many people and couldn't keep up so I focused on three that I made the biggest connection with.

• Let's hope it's only because he wants to surprise you... or that one or another way he was not able to answer.
    Thumbs up that the story will take a turn for the better :D

• He got killed.

• Wanna go on a date?

Bye.

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like an arse... he isn't interested

• same think happened to me... bizarre thing he kept me on all his social media. BUT LEFT ME HANGING

• what a jerk. dont talk to him again.