Could you deal with your lover not actually wanting to go to sleep with you in the same bed?

Maybe it gets to warm for her (or actually I guess that's more of a guy thing...)? Maybe he rolls aggressively in his sleep and is afraid of giving you a flying elbow? Maybe she steals al the blankets? Night terrors?

What if it were something serious and/or that he/she legitimately had no control over?
Err...*serious and/or gross

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sure. Then I would have more space in bed for myself. But first, I would like to know his reasons.

• Huh... well there's a new wrinkle... what if he *would not* tell you, but it's obvious for real? He's *obviously* far too embarrased or whatever to tell you?

• Thanks for the MH :)

What Girls Said 7

• Noooo, I couldn't deal with it. I'd NEED to sleep in the same bed with the person I'm in love with. ❤ It just seems right. I'd be mad af if he said he's gonna sleep in a different bed.

• What if it were something horribly gross that he had zero control over?

• I don't know, hard to imagine.

• yes. that's fine. sometimes. not always. I don't know. i like my space.

• naw I wouldn't mind because I'm picky how I sleep as well. lol

• I wouldn't be ok with that, I wanna sleep with him

• I could deal with it if I had to

• So it isn't a deal breaker, but it'd have to be flipping serious?

• I don't think I could be with someone like this in the long run.

• not sure I'd be ok with not sleeping in the same bed if living together.

• What if it were something serious or gross?

• I once had a girlfriend who was incontinent... That was pretty trying, but we still slept together, and neither of us suggested otherwise... though there are worse things, i'm sure...

• ok maybe not

• I talk to him.

• Care to elaberate? 😜

What Guys Said 7

• I move around on my sleep and get up at night a handful of times, so I honestly would prefer that than having her dread nighttime. XD. I am a very unorthodox person so I understand why for most people asking to sleep in a separate bed would be a major taboo.

• np... all my bed would b mine :p

• Only if it was really hot I could deal with it, other wise couldn't as I wouldn't be able to sleep not having them to cuddle.

• No, i could not deal with that.

• Even if it was something serious, or maybe something gross, that she honestly couldn't control?

• WTF, why? I guess we are incompatible then

• Fair enough. TY 😊

• I could cope.

• that's weird.

• Not ideal but I'd cope.