POLL: Have you tried online dating?

Apps like Tinder, or OkCupid, etc. Have you ever used them, or no?

Feel free to include an answer with whatever details you'd like.

• Yes, I have used online dating websites/apps before.
    53% (9)54% (7)53% (16)Vote
  • No, I have not used online dating websites/apps.
    47% (8)46% (6)47% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• currently on tinder because im sad and lonely hahaha not a big fan of them though honestly. it just feels really unnatural

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I would, most of those sites seem full of weirdo guys lol. I'm in a long distance relationship though but I met him playing games online so i'm not against it but the times i've went on those sites out of curiosity made me not want to go on them again lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never used online dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I went on grindr once just because I wanted to see the ridiculous profiles

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have put profiles on some, got talking to some women but never went as far as a date not quite honestly sure why I never went through with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did but honestly I feel most of them are pointless. Half the people there are either fake profiles, camgirls, or people who haven't logged in a month. Plus even when there is a reply, the conversations are typically awkward and lead nowhere since the only thing in common is that you liked each other's profile picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • never and don't want 2 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on tinder and use it. I used to be on few online dating sites like 4 or 5 years ago for couple of months but then stopped using since no girl ever talked or responded back to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have, but i don't really like them.

1|0
    0|0