Do I want her to by my girlfriend or my FWB?

So, there's a girl who's been my friend for about two years now. And I have really gotten close to her the past few weeks. I'm wanting to make a move, but I'm not sure which one. The only people she's had sex with was two boyfriends, and a guy who she had a one night stand with. So like I said, I don't know if I'm more likely to succeed in asking her to be my girlfriend or my friends with benefits .
Is it possible to ask for both (like either or)? Or one after the other? If so, how would I go about that?
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhmmm, how about you ask her on a date first? Then see how it goes, and take it from there. She may not even know that you see her as more than just a friend...

But to simply answer your question: It sounds like you'd be more likely to succeed in asking her to be your girlfriend. However, if you just want her for sex, you have to be honest and just ask her for friends with benefits . If you really like her, ask her to be your girlfriend, and if she says no, you can still jokingly say "Well, can we at least be FWB?"

What Girls Said 2

• You can't ask for both.

• look at how she is with commitment and talk about hooking up maybe and see if there's a connection

What Guys Said 1

• if u want her for sex only... then friends with benefits :)