Girls, Ladies, do you find black guys attractive?

Just curious because i've never dated a girl and would want to see my chances.

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Well, not to sound "racist" or anything, but majority of black guys at my school aren't exactly the smartest people. It's just the way the cookie crumbled here. But the few at my school that are really smart then maybe... But tbh I'm attracted to white guys more often just cuz I like blondes... But yeah that's just me personally

• I used to hate blondes but I have now been dating one for a year so you never know who you will fall for! All the black guys in my school were either into sports or science and being a drama kid there was only one black guy in drama haha he's a great friend though he helped me meet my boyfriend and likes to brag about it.

• Yeah I'm not saying I don't like blacks, I'm saying most of them at my school kind of ended up in the wrong friend group... But the ones that didn't are really cool sometimes! I don't really know them as well cuz we still aren't in the same friend group but they're still really nice.

• Some of them.

• If I find someone attractive, I find them attractive. Regardless of race.

• I do not mostly. Morris Chestnut is one that I think is hot. Mixed black guys? Some of them are.

• A hot man is a hot man regardless of his race

• I think black guys are super hot. And typically the more "black" your features are, the more I find you attractive as a black person

• There are attractive guys of ANY race! I've seen several cute black guys! :)

• yeah, some are

• Depends on the guy -but I'm more interested in a guy I like spending time with than one I find hot.

• Yeps. there's attractive people in every race.

• DUH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DARK AS NIGHT NO BUT BLACK GUYS YEAH SOME OF THEM ARE FINE AND KIND HEARTED

• Personally I don't. But I know many white and black chicks that love them.

• Yeah to be honest I don't have a racial preference. If I find you attractive then there we go.

• I've dated black guys before so yes.

• Yes, some are attractive. My boyfriends half black

• Some. Just don't act ghetto and thuggish. We hate that.

• If he don't act ghetto

• Sure. There are attractive guys of any race.

• Yes, but at the end of the day personality is the key. You could be the most attractive person in the world but if you have a shitty personality that just makes you unattractive. Likewise you could be not a person's idea of good looking but they find something about you they like that makes you attractive to them!

• Depends if ur a dick or if ur a cool dick that to some r nice me personally yes